Dancing for Health CIC works predominately at improving the lives of vulnerable people and to offer help to those who need it the most. Please help us fund our worthwhile programmes.
Work with us to achieve your desired Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) outcomes.
Since the pandemic more companies than ever are now looking a ways to give back to their communities and partnering up with local charities. Being a socially responsible company has many benefits.
COULD YOU BE ONE OF OUR CSR HEROES?
Are you looking to support a charity that directly benefits the well-being of local people and the wider community? If so, consider joining the range of businesses that already support Dancing for Health CIC. We support vulnerable adults through a range of dance therapy interventions which have proven benefits for physical and mental well-being.
HOW YOUR MONEY WILL HELP
Your contribution will help us expand our services, train more instructors, and support many more people. Funding will help us offer more sessions, support more target groups, provide benefits to participants’ wellbeing, aid recovery and improve their health outcomes.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
ATTRACTS A CSR MINDED MARKET
- Millennials generation (22-37year olds) have driven the social responsibility movement. – they spend more on brands that support causes.
- Doing good is good for business.
- Supporting a charity will boost your company’s brand recognition.
- Consumers are more likely to buy a product from a company that is associated with a charity.
- Supporting charity provides great PR.
- Employees respect companies that care for their community and have an impact on people directly on their doorsteps.
- Reinforces company values and develops skills.
- Motivates employees and creates a feelgood factor.
- Boosts morale and involves them in a common cause.
- Increases loyalty and staff retention and attracts new talent.
This is one of the most immediate benefits of corporate donations and you will quickly notice the tax savings.
BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP SCHEME
Sponsor an activity, event or a specific project. For example, sponsor a programme for cancer patients, elderly or disabled people. Projects aimed at improving mental health, or other specific illness like strokes, heart disease, diabetes, obesity etc.
Choose to be either a bronze, silver or gold ‘CSR Hero’ or just donate what you feel you can afford as all support is greatly received.
The money received through the monthly donations in the scheme will support activities, events and specific projects of your choice.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with organisations such as Sheffield United Football Club and Weston Park Cancer Hospital. We deliver our dance programmes as part of their Fans FC project to support patients and their partners who have been affected by cancer. We also work with Sport England and local Councils to help them tackle social isolation and the rising mental health issues within our communities. We work along side health and social care providers and corporate companies both large and small from a wide variety of sectors.
Call our management team on 07721 046757 to arrange an appointment to discuss how you can get involved and make a difference to people in your community.